Details
  • name
  • : Silas Livingstone
  • age
  • : 25
  • hometown
  • : London, England

    Recent Diversions
  • Take me on board their beautiful ship, Show me the...
  • Wax Me, Mould Me, Heat the Pins and Stab Them In
  • Just Because You Feel It Doesn't Mean It's There
  • Don't Know Why I Feel So Skinned Alive
  • Sit Down, Stand Up, Walk into the Jaws of Hell
  • The Panic, The Vomit, God Loves His Children
  • A Drip Drip Dripping
  • What I Didn't Know Then
  • Others That Write

    Archangel
    Ayda
    Herra
    Kairi
    Kasdeja
    Kerensa & Kendrew
    Kizzie
    Lime
    Luvior
    Mamimi
    Nadia
    Naeva
    Nineveh
    Retsu
    Rowane
    Ryasha
    Samael
    Tristen
    Weatherby & Poppy
    Zillah

    Credits
    Designer:♥psychipoetry
    Picture: Deviantart

    brushes: X X X X
    Others: photoshop

    Saturday, June 9, 2007
    So what happens when you're a fugitive from the law? I remember seeing a movie called, ironically, The Fugitive. It starred the dangerously handsome Harrison Ford who was wrongfully accused of killing his wife. Where is my one-armed man to blame? Will I find myself at the end of a turbulent tunnel only to plunge 500 feet into a waterfall?

    I may as well... my love is gone.

    So I was on the run, still wearing the same clothing I'd been wearing for days. I ached for a shower and a real meal. My feet carried me to a place where Bobbie would volunteer her weekends, the Loaves and Fishes Shelter. I stood in line awkwardly, since the place was always busy. If you made it before sundown, you were likely to get a cot for the night and a conglomerate of mixed food.

    I scrawled my name at the registry, which was fine because my signature was nearly identical to the other vagrants there. I filled my stomach with a chowder with potatoes and chicken, found an empty showerstall, and finally scrubbed all the red from myself.

    I stood in the shower for what seemed like ages, staring down at the grimey tiled floor, at the brown water swirling into the drain. There goes her blood, away. I used the sandpaper towel they provided at the shelter to dry off, found myself a cot and finally breathed for the first time since finding her.

    Vagrants all around tried catching my eye to instigate conversation or dice games, but I blatantly ignored them. I'm not here to make friends.

    What am I here for?


    8:25 AM
  • 0 Comments
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment