Details
  • name
  • : Silas Livingstone
  • age
  • : 25
  • hometown
  • : London, England

    Recent Diversions
  • The Panic, The Vomit, God Loves His Children
  • A Drip Drip Dripping
  • What I Didn't Know Then
  • Others That Write

    Archangel
    Ayda
    Herra
    Kairi
    Kasdeja
    Kerensa & Kendrew
    Kizzie
    Lime
    Luvior
    Mamimi
    Nadia
    Naeva
    Nineveh
    Retsu
    Rowane
    Ryasha
    Samael
    Tristen
    Weatherby & Poppy
    Zillah

    Credits
    Designer:♥psychipoetry
    Picture: Deviantart

    brushes: X X X X
    Others: photoshop

    Saturday, April 7, 2007
    My vision focused on the rusty sink basin, my heart racing as if I was there again, in the flat with that horrid thing just looking at me. I rubbed my face hard, trying to get the images out of my mind. I wasn't ready to deal with those right now. I thought I was alone until I heard an uncomfortable cough from behind me of some truck driver who wanted to use the sink as well. I slid over and leaned up against the cold tile wall, closed my eyes, and tried to get my bearings.

    I was hungry. I had no idea when the last time I had eaten.

    My clothes were still a dishevelled mess.

    And Bobbie wasn't here. I fumbled in my pocket for my mobile phone, but it was gone. I knew it was gone before I even looked for it. I swept to the door of the restroom, left the sanctuary of Happy Meals and glowering clown statues, and found a payphone around the side of the building.

    I dialed collect to the flat directly. No answer. The hum of the phone ringing was condescending to my ear. I just want to talk to her dammit! I called again, then again, like a madman; like there was a faint hope of her just happening to be walking in the door when I called. I never have the luck.

    I started walking home, well at least in the general direction I thought was home. The sooner I started, the sooner I could see her.


    7:45 AM
  • 0 Comments
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment