Details
  • name
  • : Silas Livingstone
  • age
  • : 25
  • hometown
  • : London, England

    Recent Diversions
  • Wax Me, Mould Me, Heat the Pins and Stab Them In
  • Just Because You Feel It Doesn't Mean It's There
  • Don't Know Why I Feel So Skinned Alive
  • Sit Down, Stand Up, Walk into the Jaws of Hell
  • The Panic, The Vomit, God Loves His Children
  • A Drip Drip Dripping
  • What I Didn't Know Then
  • Others That Write

    Archangel
    Ayda
    Herra
    Kairi
    Kasdeja
    Kerensa & Kendrew
    Kizzie
    Lime
    Luvior
    Mamimi
    Nadia
    Naeva
    Nineveh
    Retsu
    Rowane
    Ryasha
    Samael
    Tristen
    Weatherby & Poppy
    Zillah

    Credits
    Designer:♥psychipoetry
    Picture: Deviantart

    brushes: X X X X
    Others: photoshop

    Sunday, May 13, 2007
    When I came to, I was still in the cell. An ominous quiet had settled in the station, like when you're in the middle of a park and all the birds go silent at the same time.

    Walking up to the bars, I noticed there was no movement around. I rested my hands on the bars, trying to see to the left and right of me, and realized the the cell door was ajar. What?? I tapped it lightly, and it swung open easily. What are you supposed to do in situations like these? Do you take advantage and just leave? Or do you do the honorable thing and wait around until someone notices that you sat like a good dog and didn't leave. Screw this.

    I tiptoed out, feeling like a masked burglar in one of those violent cartoons they show on Saturday morning television. Not a soul was in sight. I ran to the desk where they had taken my information and inked my hands. This was too easy, what's the trick? I grabbed any piece of paper that had my name written on it and stuffed them in my pockets.

    I was out the front door within a matter of seconds... and free.


    11:08 AM
  • 5 Comments
  • 5 Comments:

    O bugger.

    Some people have all the luck.

    By Blogger Zillah, at May 15, 2007 at 7:02 AM  

    not when you're accused of killing your girlfriend. -,-

    By Blogger Silas Livingstone, at May 17, 2007 at 3:57 PM  

    One time this guy I was seeing tried to kill me.

    Oh wait...

    By Blogger Nadia Ravenswick, at May 21, 2007 at 1:33 AM  

    Well, look on the bright side china. You mostly got away with it. *shrug*

    By Blogger Zillah, at May 23, 2007 at 5:18 AM  

    Why don't you just run away Mr. Silas? I'll bet there's tons of places you could hide, or we could hide you from these weird "car" things.

    By Blogger Retsu, at May 28, 2007 at 10:05 AM  

    Post a Comment