Details
  • name
  • : Silas Livingstone
  • age
  • : 25
  • hometown
  • : London, England

    Recent Diversions
  • Just Because You Feel It Doesn't Mean It's There
  • Don't Know Why I Feel So Skinned Alive
  • Sit Down, Stand Up, Walk into the Jaws of Hell
  • The Panic, The Vomit, God Loves His Children
  • A Drip Drip Dripping
  • What I Didn't Know Then
  • Others That Write

    Archangel
    Ayda
    Herra
    Kairi
    Kasdeja
    Kerensa & Kendrew
    Kizzie
    Lime
    Luvior
    Mamimi
    Nadia
    Naeva
    Nineveh
    Retsu
    Rowane
    Ryasha
    Samael
    Tristen
    Weatherby & Poppy
    Zillah

    Credits
    Designer:♥psychipoetry
    Picture: Deviantart

    brushes: X X X X
    Others: photoshop

    Tuesday, April 24, 2007
    I was thrown into a cell, in shock staring at my ink-stained hands. They had looked down at me in disgust, already judging that I had committed the crime. The door slammed, echoing a horrible metal clang.

    I snapped.

    I screamed.

    I screamed as if it was me that was getting murdered.

    I had to get out. I was a Stranger in a Strange Land, unable to grok these hard, cold walls with fingernail scrapes in them.

    I plummeted all the surfaces of the small cell with my fists until they were bloody. Then, the world went black.


    4:16 PM
  • 1 Comments
  • 1 Comments:

    Horrible.

    Did you escape?

    By Blogger Ishrael Aaron, at May 7, 2007 at 3:22 PM  

    Post a Comment