Details
  • name
  • : Silas Livingstone
  • age
  • : 25
  • hometown
  • : London, England

    Recent Diversions
  • Don't Know Why I Feel So Skinned Alive
  • Sit Down, Stand Up, Walk into the Jaws of Hell
  • The Panic, The Vomit, God Loves His Children
  • A Drip Drip Dripping
  • What I Didn't Know Then
  • Others That Write

    Archangel
    Ayda
    Herra
    Kairi
    Kasdeja
    Kerensa & Kendrew
    Kizzie
    Lime
    Luvior
    Mamimi
    Nadia
    Naeva
    Nineveh
    Retsu
    Rowane
    Ryasha
    Samael
    Tristen
    Weatherby & Poppy
    Zillah

    Credits
    Designer:♥psychipoetry
    Picture: Deviantart

    brushes: X X X X
    Others: photoshop

    Thursday, April 12, 2007
    I lay with her for what felt like days. I placed her body in a more natural position, ignoring the fact that parts of her were mangled and... missing. I held her close, pretending she was still there, just sleeping, napping, relaxed.

    The most awkward sound of a Beatles poly-ringtone on my cellphone across the room awoke me from my daze. She had put "All My Loving" on my cellphone when I wasn't looking several weeks ago. It sounded distant and like it was from the 90s. I snapped, and looked down on her, with her eyelids closed, and smears of red spread about her still soft skin. She was still beautiful in death. The telephone continued to ring, and I hummed along with the music while I stroked her hair. She had gotten me into the Beatles. Funny considering they were from my country.

    I kept her close to me for a few more hours before I succumbed into getting up and calling the authorities. Red and blue ambulance lights blinked through the mini-blinds shortly, and within seconds, the banging of outsiders trying to get in stormed my door. I managed a small yelp, like a hurt puppy, and they entered, eyes wide in disbelief of the carnage.

    I remember they saw her body there, and finding no sign of life just as I had. Officers in jackets that make wooshy noises surveyed the apartment, squinted in distaste towards me, and handcuffed me as what they call a "suspect."

    They placed me in the back of a cruiser, all the while asking me questions. I couldn't muster a word, all I could see was her, as they carried her body out on a stretcher and placed it roughly in the back of the ambulance. Be gentle! The ambulance veered away, not even with the sirens on. I know that sometimes they don't turn the sirens on when the patient inside is dead, but that silence coming from an ambulance is deafening when you know a body is in there.

    I flinched, glared into the headlights of another cruiser inconveniently facing towards me, and closed my eyes, waiting for the verdict.


    7:17 PM
  • 3 Comments
  • 3 Comments:

    What's a "crooser"?

    By Blogger Retsu, at April 19, 2007 at 1:08 AM  

    it's one of those vehicles that police officers drive around in. They are exceptionally uncomfortable, and they have this severe piece of glass separating the front from the back. They definitely aren't ideal if you are claustrophobic.

    By Blogger Silas Livingstone, at April 19, 2007 at 6:41 AM  

    You think the cruisers are uncomfortable, you should see the kinds of things they make people like me ride in... makes an Interceptor look downright homey. *shudder*

    By Blogger Zillah, at April 22, 2007 at 5:35 PM  

    Post a Comment